Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

How can opening the Akashic Records help us?

Akashic Records - how can they help?



So how can opening the Akashic Records help us?

First of all it's important to understand that our Akashic Records are records - of us - of our thoughts, emotions, actions and circumstances in this life -- and also Past Lives, if you believe in those, too.
Energetically available to us in our DNA, our mission, should we choose to accept it - is to open to the energy.

The Greek command 'Know Thyself' and the Akashic Records

'Know Thyself' was carved on the entrance to the Greek Temple of Apollo at Delphi (ref Wikipedia) according to the writer Pausanias.
In modern times we have learned that self-discovery can be helpful to personal growth and development, whether it be psychotherapy sessions, meditation practice, going on a quest, journey or even pilgrimage, using hypnosis to dive deeper or even modern spiritual methods such as psychic readingsmedium ship readingsenergy work and channeling.
All of these methods can help us to dive deeper, learn more about ourselves, behaviors, reactions and even unlock and clear trauma from the physical body and energetic bodies.

Lots of work to do fellow Earth inhabitants!

All of the above (and more) are activities I have engaged in during the past 20 years or so in order to learn more about myself. I have learned a lot and grown a lot. As an intuitive person and a Highly Sensitive Person, if I didn't have some of the skills and tools I picked up on the journey, I can honestly tell you I wouldn't be in a good place right now.

Out of all of these practices, working with Akashic Records have helped me the most of all

The reason I started my Spiritual Journey is because I had so many experiences I couldn't explain and didn't have the words for. Initially I thought I was nuts and the only one experiencing these things (or alternatively I thought others might be experiencing what I was, but it wasn't talked about!).
The Akashic Records have given me peace because I wanted to know the 'why?'. Why did I see a person's face shoot the side, scream and 'melt' in the middle of a social gathering? Why did some things seem obvious to me and not apparent to others? It was very confusing.
So I do know more (can never know everything!) about my spiritual journey, why I have had some of the experiences I keep having - and how some of this business of being a spiritual being in a physical body works.
I feel as if the work in the Akashic Records has helped me to peel up one little corner of the Universe, peek inside and see the cogs in motion. At last. Deep breath. Release, relief, relax.

The potential of working in your Akashic Records

One of the things Kryon predicts is that in future generations children will be born with their Akashic Records fully intact and fully accessible in the present moment.
That means they will be able to remember everything from Past Lives, Karmic acts and reactions. Just imagine being able to do that in this life.
It puts a whole new spin on the term 'personal responsibility'.
Also imagine being able to recall and use all your talents, skills, abilities and Life Lessons from previous lives - on tap - whenever you needed it. Sounds kind of miraculous, really.

So, I hope I've gone some way in answering the question...

"How can knowing our Akashic Records help us?".
Picture from Logger Wiggler at Pixabay.com

Previously published at Mom On A Spiritual Journey 

No comments:

Akashic Messages - most popular posts