Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Open Open Open



Open Open Open

Oh open to humanity
The heart of all
We all love you
And you love us

Yet we hijack our hearts
And celebrate the fall
So that we can have what we think we want
Instead of the love of all, to all

These patterns we repeat
In the heat of hatred, fear and separation
What is it that builds the wall
Around the hearts of each nation

Even when we know we are the same race, same species
We separate
Hate
Find reasons to be different
Your eye color
My religion
His skin color
Her hair
My beliefs that I don't even know I hold
But I act them out
A robot in slow-mo
Doing what I'm told

We are born beautiful, open, loving
My three-year-old daughter told me
She missed Jesus and the Angels so much
Couldn't wait to go home

If we could just open our hearts
We can be living our paradise on Earth, all the time
No longer alone.

Sarah Lawrence

No comments:

Akashic Messages - most popular posts