The Akashic Age...time to change our noxious Personal Beliefs and lethal Cultural Beliefs
What is the Akashic Age, exactly?
By this he is referring to the acceptance and emergence of the concept of individual, group and global collaboration to make the world a better place - as a direct result of our opening awareness to the scientifically founded fact that we are all continuously connected.
Our growing internet connectivity is one symptom of the growth of non-locality in our consciousness.
We used to watch mainstream media and believe most of it...now many people are beginning to find mainstream media more and more irrelevant - from the spiritual perspective even heavily and highly negative in energetic content!
Using the internet and newer technology we are turning to new information - from other non-local people who write it and record it via mp3s, take pictures of via their cell phone cameras and record on video what is actually happening in their part of the world.
In order to shift to this new awareness and way of operating in the world Lazlo believes that we as Homo Sapiens need to shift 6 noxious personal beliefs and 5 Lethal Cultural Beliefs.
The 6 noxious personal beliefs are
- I am what I am. An individual making my way in an uncaring, indifferent and often hostile world. I am responsible for ensuring only my own interests.
- I owe allegiance to only one country, and the government is required to look after my own interests.
- The value of everything, including human beings, can be calculated only in terms of money. What every economy needs is growth and what every person wants is to get rich.
- Newer is always better. It is desirable, and for the economy even necessary, to buy and use the latest products and technologies. They make our economy grow and then everybody is better off.
- The world will run the way it has always been running; crisis is a temporary disturbance after which business will again operate as usual.
- The long term future is none of my business. Why should I worry about the next generation? Every generation, like every person, has to look after itself.
The 5 lethal cultural beliefs are
The Neolithic Illusion: Nature is inexhaustible
Social Darwinism: the ideology of competitive fitness
Market Fundamentalism: whatever the question, the Market is the answer
Consumerism: the more you have, the better you are.
Militarism: the way to Peace is through War.
How to work on clearing these noxious personal beliefs and lethal cultural beliefs from the energy of our planet?As an Akashic Records Reader, I am learning to challenge (some of) these noxious personal beliefs and lethal cultural beliefs through my own study and work in the Akashic Records and my experiences on the Spiritual Journey.
I also believe that the spiritual awakening on our planet is part of the realization that we need to change these beliefs in ourselves, however they reside in us, through personal growth and development.
I also receive teaching from my wonderful clients as I go. I feel very fortunate to be able to do this work in the world!
Podcast Series on its way...let's work with these beliefs from the Akashic PerspectiveWhat I thought would be interesting for Akashic clients, Akashic Foundations coaching clients and blog readers alike is to produce a series of blog posts and podcasts on the Akashic view (from the Records) - challenging each of these noxious personal and lethal cultural beliefs and asking for help and assistance in shifting these beliefs, both at the individual and group consciousness levels.
So look out for the next blog post and podcast in this series
- how to clear the belief of 'I am what I am, an individual making my way in a hostile world' from the perspective of the Akashic Records.
Mom On A Spiritual Journey
Have you listened to my new podcasts? You can subscribe here or listen to the podcasts on iTunes!