Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

Being outside of space and time in the Akashic Records, aka The Akash

When you are in the Akashic Records - you are outside of space and time.



What does this mean?

When I work with clients, I recommend that they think of a few questions to get us started before we open their Akashic Records


One of the things I ask clients to do is to think of questions outside of space and time.

This is because your Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones are in a dimension outside of space and time, so if we ask questions starting with

"When....?"

We may get a very philosophical answer!

Such as...

"When will I meet my soul mate?"

The answer may come back

"When you reach the appropriate place on the spiritual journey"....or  "When it is appropriate to do so!"

Philosophical and correct answers - but not very helpful from our perspective!


To ask this kind of question and receive useful information from the Akashic Realm - try this.

"How can I shift my vibration so that I meet my/a soul mate sooner?"

That question will get you useful and actionable information.



The Elusive Akash


I was recently listening to an excellent channel from Lee Carroll/Kryon about the Akashic Realm.

During the reading a point was made that we should call the Akashic Records 'The Akash'.

The Akash is elusive precisely BECAUSE it is outside of space and time.

If we name it 'The Akashic Records' then it becomes something we can understand IN space and time, because we've used the word 'Records', something that had to use space and time to exist.

Interesting....


Did you enjoy this post?  Feel free to sign for my Energetics Updates Newsletters, news about my Online Practice and spiritually healthy giveaways.

Interested in an Akashic Records Reading (or 'an elusive Akash Reading'?).


Click here!



Did you enjoy this post?  Add me to your circles and sign up below for my bi-monthly Energetics Updates Newsletter - news from my Online Practice and spiritually healthy giveaways.

Until next time.

No comments:

Akashic Messages - most popular posts